I guess it is time to update our beloved Nendonesia’s blog header pic as well as the Facebook cover photo. It’s new year already, after all. XD
Well, instead of changing the photos on our own, this time we would like to ask for your help to decide the suitable images for those sections in a mini photo challenge!
The challenge is simple: take a photo of your Nendoroid and email it to us. If you win the challenge, your photo will be used for both our blog header and Facebook cover image. Easy!
Anyway, here are the rules:
- The photo theme is none. You are free to post photos with whatever themes you like.
- The photo dimension should be larger than 1600 x 900.
- The photo must be owned by yourself and free of any watermarks.
- Only one photo per person is allowed for challenge submission.
- Send it to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: [Cover Photo Challenge] – Photo Title.
- Write down your name, nickname, country, and website (if any) in the body of the email.
- Photo submission is accepted from today, January 21st until February 2nd.
- Five finalists will be announced on February 4th, and they will go through a voting period until February 11th.
- The final winner will be announced on February 12th and the photo will be used as our blog header and Facebook cover starting February 14th.
Well, I guess that is all about the challenge. Are you up to it, Nendonesian? ^^
(Thanks for the suggestion, Shuuya!)