Yep, Nendoroid Snow Miku 2013 has got her real name – Nendoroid Snow Miku: Strawberry White Dress version, or if you prefer the Japanese pronunciation: Nendoroid Yuki Miku: Ichigo Shiromuku version [ねんどろいど 雪ミク いちご白無垢Ver.].
Either way, Mikatan has just posted a blog post containing a preview as well as a few tidbits about this super-adorable Nendoroid.
Firstly, let’s take a look at the official pics:
Yes, her hoodie can be removed, and a snow-themed twintail is also included.
Cry of joy! 😄
Yuki Miku-san also brings a special base in the form of a round tray which is usually used to serve mochi, and a bunny-shaped mochi is also included!
She looks like a lovely snow lady (yuki onna) there. 😄
Yuki Miku-san is holding the umbrella – she looks pretty and elegant there.
Well, there are several ways to get her:
- Snow Sapporo Festival
- Winter Wonder Festival 2013
- Good Smile x Karaoke no Tetsujin Cafe
It seems pretty similar to last year’s way to order Nendoroid Snow Miku: Fluffy Coat version. While the details for 2nd and 3rd way are not announced yet, there is a slight change of order flow if you want to get the Nendoroid at Snow Sapporo Festival.
This time, the Snow Sapporo Festival sales are conducted via a pre-lottery system:
- Submit the lottery application here: http://eplus.jp/snow-miku2013/ from December 17th (13:00 JST) until December 23th (23:59 JST)
- The result of this lottery will be announced on December 27th. The payment method for the voucher and ticketing will be available at the website above.
- Pick the Nendoroid up in exchange for the voucher(s) on February 9th – 11th during Snow Sapporo Festival at Sapporo Factory Hall.
If you have pre-order the “b” version of Nendoroid from Queen’s Blade series (like this one), you should be familiar with this system. 😄
For overseas customers, I guess the easiest method would be ordering them via Winter Wonder Festival 2013‘s web pre-order – it will be announced soon. I hope the woes with web pre-order version of Fluffy Snow Miku will not be repeated again this time. 😄
Well, what do you think, Nendonesian?