As you might have known, TYPE-MOON Fes was an event, held to celebrate TYPE-MOON’s 10th Anniversary.
Well, aside from several announcements for the new and upcoming series by the studio, there are a lot of related goodies from popular TYPE-MOON’s series being showcased, including Nendoroid Petit: TYPE-MOON Collection Set by GSC.
As seen in the pic, I guess this Petit set will contain 11 Petits (or 12 Petits, including a secret character):
- Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
- Phantasmoon Eclipse (Carnival Phantasm)
- Kuonji Alice (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
- Aozaki Aoko (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
- Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime)
- Ciel (Tsukihime)
- Tohsaka Rin (Fate/stay night)
- Saber Lily (Fate/unlimited codes)
- Saber (Fate/stay night)
- Saber: Zero version (Fate/zero)
- Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/zero)
See closer look of the pics after the break. ^^
Well, what do you think about it, Nendonesian? Are you thinking of getting this Petit set?
via Tomopop and Axe Factory
It must cost a fortune to buy them… will they be exclusive run?
No further info is announced so far.
I’m sure it will be properly announced shortly. XD
WANT! wow, such a nice looking set…. hope this is normal release, looks so great XD
I am so getting them! 😀
[…] reason, I missed this when I reveal Nendoroid Petit TYPE-MOON Collection Set on TYPE-MOON Festival two weeks ago. […]