Just after we saw the 2P version of Nendoroid Annelotte (Queen’s Blade Rebellion), dubbed as Nendoroid Annelotte: Dark Knight version, we got treated to a few new pics and some information regarding this Nendoroid, courtesy of Hobby Japan. Nice!
Aside from the pics, they also revealed further info, as follows:
- Price: 3500 Yen (+ 1000 Yen shipping fee)
- Release date: September 2012
- Specification: Painted ABS & PVC non-scale posable figure, approximately 100mm in height
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- Sculptor: FREEing
- Cooperation: Nendoron
- Released by: FREEing
- Distributed by: Hobby Japan
- Additional info: This item will be sold via lottery and limited to 1000 pcs only
Similar to previous 2P version of Nendoroid from Queen’s Blade series, this Nendoroid will be sold via lottery and its production is limited to 1000 pcs only. Hobby Japan will start accepting lottery pre-order today, May 25 until June 30.
Yep, she is a limited and exclusive product, which will make her quite difficult to get for us who live outside Japan. I can imagine her price skyrockets once she is released later on September. XD
Well, what do you think about it, Nendonesian? Have you contacted your usual Japanese proxies?