Well, are you ready for the first
bloody brutal mad month of Nendoroid releases for 2012? According to the schedule, there will be about 13 Nendoroid and 3 Petit sets scheduled for January 2012 – and we still haven’t seen any WonFes-exclusive Nendoroid yet. I guess release delays to the next month are inevitable. XD
Anyway, here is the listing:
- Nendoroid Konjiki no Yami (Golden Darkness) – January 12th
- Nendoroid Charlotte E. Yeager – February (delayed)
- Nendoroid Haqua – January 16th
- Nendoroid Makise Kurisu and Shiina Mayuri: Cheerful version – February 8th (delayed)
- Nendoroid Touwa Erio – January 23th
- Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Append version – January 30th
- Nendoroid Yune – March (delayed)
- Nendoroid Mikazuki Yozora – January 16th
- Nendoroid Kagamine Rin: Cheerful version – January 17th
- Nendoroid Kagamine Len: Cheerful version – January 17th
- Nendoroid Millhiore F. Biscotti – March (delayed)
- Nendoroid Aisaka Taiga – January 18th
- Nendoroid Aisaka Taiga: Dengeki version – January 18th?
- Nendoroid Petit Nanoha and Fate: Summer Memories Set – TBA
- Nendoroid Petit ClariS Set: irony version – January 30th
- Nendoroid Petit Puella Magi Madoka Magica – February (delayed)
Well, what do you think, Nendonesian? XD
Via GSC (link #1)
uh oh, that’s a lot of stuff and I happened to pre order doubles of most -_-
Good thing most will get delayed! it’s truly inevitable…. Those are some great nendos tho, can’t wait for Erio!
WOW …………… just ……………………….WOW @_@.
*Nendoroid month award* for sure .
Man i hope some of them get delayed but look at last june there was no delays …but Feb. looks a little slow so let’s hope GSC moves like 3 Nendos to that month
Yes, it was pretty impressive that GSC managed to ship 13 out of 14 Nendoroid during last June – Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Playtime Edition was pushed to July. Well, to be fair, there are three Nendoroid resales that month though. ^^
January is going to make my wallet cry.
Ah, finally! Really can’t wait for Haqua to be released ^^
Thanks God I still sober enough to limit my preorder.
bloody brutal mad .<
Cheerful Mayuri and Kurisu were delayed got an e-mail from GSC -_-
[…] to the initial schedule, we are supposed to be having around 13 Nendoroid and 3 Petit sets releases within this month, and […]