It seems that Mikatan has prematurely posted a preview photo session of the latest Nendoroid in Cheerful JAPAN line – the original post has been removed from her blog earlier. Yes, Nendoroid Saber and Tohsaka Rin: Cheerful version from TYPE-MOON’s Fate series will be the next product in the charity project. Woot!! XD
Apparently, this pair of Nendoroid is made based on the illustration by Takeuchi-sensei (Fate’s character designer) featuring younger version of Saber and Rin wearing cheerleader outfits. Both of them are so adorable! XD
Anyway, skip past the break to view more pics. ^^
As you can see from the pics above, Saber and Rin will be carrying similar parts and accessories as the other Nendoroid from Cheerful JAPAN line, i.e: pompoms and the giant support flag. ^^
Anyway, here are some thing to note if you are interested in placing pre-orders:
- Orders can be made between 12th December 2011 at 11:00 (JST) until the 28th December 2011 at 20:00. (JST)
- Five figures per person will be available.
- Figures will be made to order.
- Figures will be sent in May 2012.
- Payment must be done via credit card.
- Your credit card will be charged on order, and not when the product is sent. This is due to the donation taking place before products are delivered.
- Shipping will be charged at 2000JPY to all countries.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax and customs duties when buying from overseas. Please be aware of this before ordering.
- Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
- Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. English only please.
Yep, Nendoroid Saber and Tohsaka Rin: Cheerful version will be released on May 2012 with a price tag of 6000 Yen (2000 Yen of it will be donated to aid relief efforts in Japan).
Well, what do you think, Nendonesian? ^^
(Thanks to SetsunaKaien for the news tip. XD)
Via Mikatan’s blog