The latest “Kuroyagi-san’s Letter Corner” on Mikatan’s blog post revealed some information regarding upcoming Nendoroid releases. Here’s the round-up:
- Nendoroid KAITO‘s resale will be announced soon.
- Phat! Company‘s Nendoroid Ika Musume will be officially announced soon.
- Nendoroid Morishima Haruka and Nendoroid Nanasaki Ai from Amagami will be announced soon.
- Nendoroid Menma (Honma Meiko) from Ano Hana is coming soon.
- Nendoroid Date Masamune‘s resale is still uncertain, but not impossible. XD
- Nendoroid Sonic The Hedgehog is made to celebrate Sonic’s 20th anniversary.
- Nendoroid Yune‘s faceplates are supposed to be compatible with most Nendoroid.
- Nendoroid Sayaka Miki and Nendoroid Sakura Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica are currently in the works.
Aside from the info, there is an interesting pic posted as well:
Whoa … is that a custom Nendoroid Mikatan? She looks really adorable there, along with her trusty DSLR camera, chair, kitty-slippers, and a cardboard containing the reviewed product. DO WANT! XD
Unfortunately that photo has been removed from the post for some unknown reasons – perhaps she doesn’t want you to spam her with emails to ask about it. The photo popped up in my RSS reader along with the post earlier, but it seems that the real post has been updated, sans the photo.
In any case … what do you think about the revealed Nendo-info, Nendonesian? Any thoughts about the custom Nendoroid Mikatan as well? ^^
Via Mikatan’s blog