Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version Spotted

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version

Do you recognize the butterfly version/costume of Hatsune Miku spotted in the PSP game Project DIVA 2nd? Well, someone has apparently made it into reality, in the form of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version. W-w-what!? ヽ(*゚д゚)ノ

Anyway, for you who have not known about this costume, well, here’s the original design from the game:

Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version

Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version

So you are interested to get her? Well, the good news is that she is currently on-auction in Yahoo Auction Japan … and the bad news is … her starting price tag is 100,000 Yen. ^^;

Via Yahoo Auction Japan

9 comments on “Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Butterfly version Spotted

1. What the hell is this price ?

• Anonymous says:

… and that’s the starting price. ^^
      It might be overpriced, but the one who did the customization might not have
      the same opinion as us. ^^

2. linz says:

Wow! With all that detailing, I can see why it’s so expensive, but still! I can see even 60,000 with a BIN price of 100,000, but dang! I’ll be watching this to see how it ends. XD

3. Yoshii-kun says:

I think its worth every yen, considering the paintjob, enhancements and the fact that its MIKUUUUUUUUUUUU

4. Key says:

Wow!!!!! Than custom nendoroid os realy well made! It might as well be a official released one!!!! Ohhhh! I want it so bad!!!!!! But it’s so expencive!!!!!!! I don’t have 100,000 yen ;A;

5. Munty says:

I actually saw this on Y!J today xDDD Needless to say I gawked at the price.

6. OtakuGirl Dx says:

She’s cute but OMG this price  !!

7. […] have had several modification of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku previously, from Miku Ranger to Butterfly Miku, and now we have another custom delight of this legendary Nendoroid. […]