Nendoroid Generation is an RPG for PSP (Update: Screenshot)

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku vs Saber

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku vs Saber

GSC has teamed up with Bandai Namco to produce an RPG out of their Nendoroid figures, titled Nendoroid Generation. The game is slated for PSP, and it is released as part of GSC’s 10th anniversary celebration. Wow!

UPDATE: In-game screenshot has been added!

So … who is going to participate in the game? So far, the confirmed characters Nendoroid are:

• Black Rock Shooter
    • Takamachi Nanoha
    • Fate Testarossa Harlown
  • Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
    • Suzumiya Haruhi
    • Nagato Yuki
    • Asahina Mikuru

Famitsu has interviewed GSC President, Takanori Aki this week, and he said that there will be more Nendoroid to be appearing in the game, supposedly from 10+ titles. The game itself is currently on development and still 20% completed.

How is the gameplay? It is still unclear yet, but there will be a Nendoroid High School, where the Nendoroid would be attending to. There is a battle system as well, as in other RPG, where you can chain combos which varies based on your party and perform a co-operative group attacks.

Some fan stuff are also included in the game, such as “Dance Mode” where you can see the Nendoroid do a dance performance together. You can also interact with the Nendoroid, petting their head, for instance. Kawaii, desu ne!

I cannot wait to see how the game would turn out. What about you, Nendonesian?

Update: In-game screenshot!

Saber and Tohsaka Rin in Nendoroid Generation

Saber and Tohsaka Rin in Nendoroid Generation

Now I am getting really impatient to see the actual gameplay … ^^

Via Andriasang blog

Advertisements

19 comments on “Nendoroid Generation is an RPG for PSP (Update: Screenshot)

1. this must be funny 😀

2. cybeast says:

I want to see it! XD

3. 3242 says:

PREVIEWS! WE DEMAND PREVIEWS!

• Anonymous says:

Unfortunately, there are no pics available yet.
      GSC might reveal it on their 10th anniversary party on May 1st though.
      *crossing fingers*

• Anonymous says:

There you go. The first in-game screenshot has been added to the post. ^^

• 3242 says:

;A;
        now I can hardly wait for gameplay previews~
        and for the umd disc to make it to my psp >w>

4. Yoshii-kun says:

And suddenly Nendoroids are part of the gaming industry. ^^

• Anonymous says:

They are already part of gaming industry since they released a couple of game-bundled products a few years ago. However … it is kinda more official now. ^^

5. FlawlessEXA says:

That sounds awesome. 😀
    But we don’t don’t even have a proper Nendoroid of Rider and Tousaka Rin yet!

Oh and there’s a typo on “Takamachi”. Yuki’s name is also flipped around.

No doubt that K-ON! and Vocaloid will be in the game, how can’t they? I’m wondering if Touhou will make it. Sanae~

• Anonymous says:

Ah … thanks for pointing it out! *editing the post*
      I’ve been always confused about Nagato Yuki’s name. ^^

+1 for Nendoroid Rider and Tohsaka Rin!

I don’t think Touhou would be included in the game because of the licensing, but well … what do I know? ^^

Vocaloid and K-ON! might appear though, since they are one of the reason Nendoroid getting popular recently. ^^

6. Arachnider_vestral-trigger says:

wow!!! hopefully I can buy my psp in time, when this game released ^^

but somehow I’m pretty sure this game will be released in japanese.. isn’t it?

7. okk, the genre is RPG!! I’m in!!

8. […] have already covered most info about the game on the previous post though, if you are […]

9. Arachnider_vestral-trigger says:

I just hope they make nendoroid rin tohsaka and rider, because I love them both >_<
    or maybe the whole fate stay night chara? hahhahh ^^

my money will run out like a waterfall T_T

10. […] about it) and it was mentioned again recently at the GSC 10th Anniversary party. According to Nendonesia, the Bandai Namco-produced game will feature characters from popular Nendo series like BRS, Haruhi, […]