Note: This post has been laying there as a draft for a while, but somehow I forgot to publish it.
Just in sync with Nendonesia’s first photo contest, GSC and MF is also holding a photo contest to celebrate the upcoming Wonder Festival 2011 Winter. ^^
Here are the prizes:
- Grand winner: Special MacBook Air
- Gold winner: PlayStation 3 Slim and Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray + DVD set
- Silver winner: NERF (some kind of toy weaponry that shoots foam balls)
- Special jury prize: TBA
- Best 200 entries prize: Special Photo Book
- Participation prize: Special WonFes base (di:stage skin?)
… and here are some of the contest rules: (more info about the rules at cumie’s blog)
- Applicable figurine entries: Nendoroid, Nendoroid Petit, figma, and scaled figure made by Good Smile Company or Max Factory
- Entry submission is limited to one per person
- Image file size should not exceed 3MB
- All entries will be published via TwitPic
Photo submission starts on December 27, 2010 (that’s 3 days ago)until January 14, 2011. More information is available in the GSC and MF’s official WonFes 13 site (the site is entirely in Japanese though ^^;).
Entry submission form translation after the break.
Here is a rough (Google Translate + minor tweak) translation of the submission form:
- Real Name:
- Photo Title:
- Camera Model:
- Upload Photo (Max 3MB):
- Zip Code:
- Address: (If you live outside Japan, fill the address in the following order: Street, City, State, Zip, Country)
Note that your submission for this contest should not be the same as the one you submitted for Nendonesia Photo Contest to prevent any copyright infringement.
Now, what are you waiting for? Submit your entry and win one of those amazing prizes, Nendonesian! ^^
for further rules, you can check on my blog
I’ve translated it
maybe you should put it..
I don’t understand how to put link in your blog..
I fixed the link. ^^
that’s for the rules animaster..
because GSC is so strict about the rules, I think we should read them carefully before submit the photo
I agree that we should read the rules carefully before submitting our photo entry.
Therefore, I have updated the post with a link to your blog. ^^
should we write everything on a japanese?
IMHO, for non-Japanese participants, English is preferred to fill in
the submission form. ^^
[…] you submitted your entry for the photo contest? You haven’t? Then you should do it as soon as possible, because you will get this special […]
Good luck to all participant!
The displayed page after you submit the form is for confirmation
purpose. GSC also sent an email to the given email address, so you
might want to check your inbox as well. ^^
Yep I got it! 😀 Thanks for clearing that up for me. ^^