In order to celebrate New Year 2011 and Nendonesia’s first official logo, Nendonesia and rendoroid-shoppe are holding a photo contest, dubbed Nendonesia Photo Contest #1.
The prize is one Nendoroid Petit Hatsune Miku for one runner-up and a To-Be-Announced prize for one grand winner. ^^
To participate in this Contest, simply submit a Nendoroid-related photo
with the theme GO GREEN 2011. Photo submission for the Contest will start from January 1, 2011 00:01 AM (GMT+7) until January 11, 2011 23:59 PM (GMT+7), so you have a plenty of time before submitting your works. The winners will be announced on the first week of February 2011.
Please visit Nendonesia’s Facebook Page for more information regarding this Contest.
Happy Nendo-photographing, Nendonesian! ^^
Note: This Photo Contest is only open for Indonesia residents. Sorry, international Nendonesian!
UPDATE: The theme restriction for photo entry is eliminated! Yes, it means that you are free to submit your photo as long as it is Nendoroid-related – no more theme restriction! (≧∇≦)/
UPDATE 2: The official banner of Nendonesia Photo Contest #1 is up; click the banner to view a larger version of the banner. ^^
UPDATE 3: The Rules has been updated; Entry Submission has been added.
Here they are:
- Photo submission for the Contest will start from January 1, 2011 00:01 AM (GMT+7) until January 11, 2011 23:59 PM (GMT+7).
- Photo submission workflow will be announced a few days before the mentioned starting date.
- Participants shall submit their entries within the aforementioned date. Early and late submission may result in disqualifications.
- Participants may use any camera – from cellphones camera to DSLR.
- Participants shall submit his/her own photos.
- Any photo resolution is fine but the file size is limited to 500KB.
- Usage of photo-editing apps for adjusting brightness and sharpening are fine, but any other usage, including effects creation are strictly prohibited.
- The photos must only contain Nendoroid, no other figures/figurines should be seen in the photos. The usage of any objects/properties (tables, beds, etc) and natural environment (river, rocks, roads) are allowed.
- Watermark is fine, as long as it is put on the corner of the photo.
- Entry is limited to one per Participant.
- In order to prevent copyright issue, Participants may not submit his/her works into another photo contests.
The Terms and Conditions
- This Contest is organized and promoted by Nendonesia and rendoroid-shoppe. Nendonesia reserves the right to amend the Rules and Terms & Conditions without any prior notice to all Participants. By participating in this Contest, Participants shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms.
- The contest is open for all Indonesia residents.
- Participants shall submit their details properly during submission of their entry. Nendonesia reserves the right to reject and/or disqualify any incomplete, improper, or late entries without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever. Participants are allowed to submit only once.
- Winners will be notified by given email addresses and verified within 14 working days after the closing date of the Contest. If the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied, then the prize will be deemed forfeited, and Nendonesia may select another winners from all remaining entries at its discretion. Non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions and any other requirements communicated by Nendonesia to Participants may result in disqualification of the Participants and selection of alternate winners at Nendonesia’s sole discretion.
- Nendonesia is granted permission of any usage of Participants’ photo submission.
- Compose an email message with following content: (see Example)
Subject: Nendonesia PhotoCon 1 – Photo Title by Username
– Complete name
– Contact number (mobile phone or home phone)
– Camera model (and lens model, if applicable)
– Photo title
– Photo comments
Example: Email sample
Note: Valid name, address, and contact number is needed for prize shipping
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your image/photo attached during the submission date and time: 2011/01/01 00:01 – 2011/01/11 23:59.
- Any early and late submission would be disqualified.
- See The Rules for more information regarding valid submission criteria.
That’s it! May the best photo win the contest! ^^