Nendoroid Strength Spotted in Black Rock Shooter Xmas Event

Nendoroid Strength

Nendoroid Strength

Gather up, Black Rock Shooter fans! GSC has a preliminary Christmas present for you: Nendoroid Strength. Yep, she has already been colored and displayed along with the new Nendoroid Black Gold Saw at GSC’s Black Rock Shooter Xmas Event earlier. One more photo after the break.

Another shot at Nendoroid Strength

Another shot at Nendoroid Strength

No availability info nor pricing details have been announced so far, but I bet Mikatan would get her hand on this cool cutie pretty soon.

Well, what do you think, Nendonesian? Are you going to get her too? (≧∇≦)/

Advertisements

11 comments on “Nendoroid Strength Spotted in Black Rock Shooter Xmas Event

1. Monchan says:

Of course I’m going to get her! She’s adorable!! And her CHANxCO face is too cute for words

2. cumie says:

nooooooo…..
    my money!!!!!
    T_T

3. Nendor0idgal says:

She might be the cutest one yet >w< I can't wait to get her.

4. Jojo says:

Not keen on black rock gold saw as don’t like the face,may reconsider when I see other faces.
    The nendoroid strenght is cute although I don’t like the arms .Most probably I will buy because of cute factor.

• Anonymous says:

IMHO Black Gold Saw’ expression looks a lot like Black Rock Shooter’s, i.e: a little expression-less. ^^;
      Initially, I was concerned with Strength’s Nendoroid design after seeing the OVA, but fortunately it turned out to be pretty good. ^^

5. […] figurines laying there, including the Nendoroid Black Rock Strength that was announced back then in GSC’s Special BRS Christmas event. More photos after the […]

6. 3242 says:

OHMY~~!!!~!~
    Looked at the related strength posts,
    and saw the chanxco face/pose.
    so adorable <3.
    though one of the reasons I love strengths design so much is that it makes me think of clare from claymore for some reason. that and her bangs and hoodie are adorable and the face is just uuu~ and and and.. I love everything about this nendnrooid.
    I heard shes coming out in may though, which is a saddening thought for such a long wait..
    Will definanentally be worth it though~ ❤

7. […] Nendoroid Strength Spotted in Black Rock Shooter Xmas Event […]