New Nendoroid and Petit Shown in Latest Hobby Magazine (Updated)

Nendoroid Haru-chan from NHK News Watch 9

Nendoroid Haru-chan from NHK News Watch 9

Well … we have plenty of new Nendoroid news today, courtesy of the latest Japanese hobby magazine scan. The cute mascot of NHK News Watch 9 prototype was last seen in the Summer WonFes 2010, but now she got some availability info! Yes, Nendoroid Haru-chan is set to release on March 2011. No pricing has been announced yet, but I hope she would be released as regular (non-limited/non-exclusive) Nendoroid. ^^

Scans and info for Nendoroid Kinoshita Hideyoshi from Baka to Test to Shōkanjū and a pair of Petit sets after the break.

Nendoroid Kinoshita Hideyoshi from Baka to Test to Shokanju

Nendoroid Kinoshita Hideyoshi from Baka to Test to Shokanju

The colored version of Nendoroid Kinoshita Hideyoshi has been spotted previously about two weeks ago. Umm … I think he will also get a small (Petit-sized?) of himself wearing a samurai outfit and holding a spear. Hideyoshi is scheduled for April 2011 release with a price tag of 3500 Yen.

Nendoroid Petit Katanagatari Set

Nendoroid Petit Katanagatari Set

Yasuri, Nanami, and Togame from Katanagatari are entering Nendoroid realm in Petit-size! Yep, Nendoroid Petit Katanagatari Set are scheduled for April 2011 release and no pricing info has been announced yet.

Nendoroid Petit -unknown- Set

Nendoroid Petit -unknown- Set

Macross Frontier got their first Petits! Nendoroid Petit Ranka Lee is scheduled to release on January 2011, with a price tag of 2000 Yen (wut?), while the Nendoroid Petit Sheryl Nome set are scheduled for February 2011 with a price tag of 4000 Yen (again, wut?). Quite pricey for a Petit, eh?

So … which Nendoroid and/or Petit are you aiming for, Nendonesian? ^^

11 comments on “New Nendoroid and Petit Shown in Latest Hobby Magazine (Updated)

1. cumie says:

want hideyoshi !!!

2. Nendor0idgal says:

I was trying to control my nendoroid collecting but to no avail! I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!!

• Anonymous says:

Yeah, GSC really drives us mad with those new releases …
      So, which one are you getting? ^^

• Nendor0idgal says:

Definitely Haru-chan and Hideyoshi. I was trying to tell myself, “No, you don’t need them…” But seeing them in color and the extra things they come with (and Hideyoshi’s adorable faces) I can’t say no….

I love Haru-chan’s fish. I hope GSC continues to make interesting bases; it certainly makes displaying them more fun.

The petite sets are adorable too, but to justify buying the regular nendoroids, I don’t buy petites. It’s a promise I’ve made to myself that I haven’t broken yet… yet… but the Baka to Test petite sets… I might break and buy those. ;o;

• Anonymous says:

I agree on your point about interesting bases. That’s also one of the reason why I put her into my order listing. ^^

Well … there will be more and more Petits coming up next. So, be prepared. ^^;

3. Panzermaid says:

hee~haru-chan is NHK weather forecast icon, isn’t it..?? what a interesting one… ^^

4. Singer_Yuna says:

I wanted those two Sheryls but they’re SO PRICEY! so Im not going after them this time…

BTW animaster, did you see the Jubei nendoroid scan? I’m waiting for a better resolution image, because I don’t want it pixelated ^^

• Anonymous says:

Yeah … they are so pricey with those bundled tickets … T__T
      Nendoroid Jubei? Nope, I have not seen it …
      Do you have a link to the image you found?
      I’ll try to dig more info on this. ^^