Event – Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010 (Surabaya)

Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010

Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010

Capsule Corporation, one of the biggest toys store in Surabaya, will held a toys event titled “Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010“. It will be held on December 10-12 at Grand City Mall, Surabaya. What are the programmes? Which stores will take part on this event?

UPDATE: Official Facebook page of this event.

UPDATE 2: A few changes in floor plan and participant stores; Nendonesia gathering date. ^^

Here’s the floor plan:

Floor plan for Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010

Floor plan for Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010

Here’s the listing of confirmed participant stores:

• Capsule Corp – 22, 23

December 12, 2010
10.00 – 13.00 Robin’s Drawing Competition
13.00 – 15.00 Yoyo
15.00 – 17.00 Rubiks
17.00 – 19.00 Glaxiuz
19.00 – 20.00 Cosplay Competition
20.00 – 21.00 Charity Door Prize (Lelang Amal)
21.00 – 22.00 Closing

Well, since toys events are rarely held in Surabaya, I will make sure to attend this event. How about you, Nendonesian – especially who lives in Surabaya? ^^

FLASH NEWS: First Nendonesia Gathering 2010

Nendonesia Surabaya (sponsored by rendoroid) will held a gathering at this Toy Expo on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 14:00. More info will be updated later. See you all there, Nendonesian! ^^

Via KafeGaul

18 comments on “Event – Capsule Corp: Toy Expo 2010 (Surabaya)

1. Fuu-cHan says:

i will definately comeeeeee!!!!!

…….i guess…

hahahahaha….XD

hope there will be no obstacles in front of my path toward the feast of the toys~
    hwhwhwhwhwhw….XD

2. Arachnider_vestral_trigger says:

wow, you’re “Arek surabaya” too? exciting!!!

I’ll surely attend this event… the date, however, is the last day of my End Semester Test… hahahha but, I’ll surely come ^^
    btw, divine & infernal himself have already told me about this event… hahahah ^^

but I don’t think many nendos will be sold there, since those stores aren’t really specializing nendo as their main toys….

• Anonymous says:

Coincidentally, my brother also knows Divine & Infernals too. He has purchased several toys from the store.

I agree that the chance of finding Nendo in this event is pretty slim, but nevertheless, I will still come there. ^^

3. Moch_irwin_savero says:

But Capsule Corporation as usual they must be have a lot of Gundam in there, and i hope saber will there to since they have a lot of good figure =3

• Anonymous says:

If Saber confirms their participation, then I hope to see a few Nendoroid being sold there. ^^

• Chibi Miku says:

You will come ? maybe we should have gath in there with another nendofans there lolz.

• Anonymous says:

Well, yes, I am planning to attend this ecent, as there are hardly any toys events held in Surabaya nowadays. ^^
        I have posted this info in Kaskus’ Nendoroid thread and I have seen several Surabaya Nendo-fans there show their interest. ^^

4. Chibi Miku says:

Hee~ i’m rare in KG, well hope we can gath in there contac me in MFC ^^”

• Anonymous says:

I am not pretty active there as well. I usually just “lurk” around there. ^^
      I will contact you all – if possible – about 2 weeks prior to the event’s date. ^^

5. Nadia_yuna_sakurahime says:

how to register for the cosplay competition?

6. Yeni Risanti says:

may i know…how i can get the contact person of this event?tq

7. Anonymous says:

definitely

8. […] don’t forget that we will be having a gathering in Sunday. […]

9. […] 21 – 27. Whoa … this event are almost one-week long, instead of merely 2-3 days as the previous event! […]

10. […] straight with full of (hopefully) awesomeness. For Capsule Corp Toy Expo coverage you can find it here from nendonesia and mine […]