Nendoroid Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka Re-issue (Updated)

Nendoroid Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku

Nendoroid Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku

Mikatan shared an interesting information today: re-issue of Vocaloid-duo – Nendoroid Hatsune Miku and Nendoroid Megurine Luka. This is a great (and rare) chance for you who haven’t had either Miku or Luka, you can purchase them at standard price. Well, they are scheduled to be re-released next month, October 2010 for 3000 Yen and 3500 Yen respectively.

Note that you have to stay alert on the reservation information which will be posted in the next few days. You wouldn’t want to see both of them sold out due to the high demand, just like what happened in KAITO re-issue which was out-of-stock in 15 minutes at AmiAmi. Hmm … I’m thinking to purchase one more Miku for my own collection … ^^;

Update: It’s already up for pre-order at your favorite online figure/figurine shops – Miku is already (temporarily) sold out at AmiAmi.

9 comments on “Nendoroid Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka Re-issue (Updated)

1. desolato says:

Definitely nice, but so soon already?.. This does not go well with my budget, so I’m gonna have to pass. :p

• Anonymous says:

Well, I think it might be incorrect to call this “re-issue” or “re-release”
      because of the odd timeframe (due next month!?). GSC probably find some
      leftover in their storage, and decided to sell them all by announcing it as
      “re-issue”. I guess the available stock wouldn’t be that much, considering
      them to be merely “leftover”. (that’s what I thought regarding KAITO
      re-issue back then in late July/early August)

IMHO, you should save up some money for these one, especially Miku. It’s
      really a rare chance to get her at standard price nowadays. ^^;

2. cumie says:

lucky me
    i got miku for a normal price when the market price was double

• Anonymous says:

Ah … I purchased Miku for about 75% higher than her standard price tag.
      Well, I guess I’ll get one more of her on this reissue.

3. Jojo says:

I had to buy miku of ebay.I would like miku again -but only at a normal price
    I must of blinked when Kaito was re-issued but not paying silly money.

• Anonymous says:

I heard that KAITO was out-of-stock in just 15 mins after he’s open for
      reservation. I hope it wouldn’t happen in Miku’s reissue.

4. Persocom says:

eh I would have liked to get Luka but October is way too soon for a re-release for me to get in on 😡

• Anonymous says:

That’s why I said that the timeframe is odd – it’s too sudden for a
      re-issue. Well, if you want to get Luka, maybe you could ask for your
      pocket money or salary in advance – is that even possible? ^^;

— Sent from my iPhone

5. Fuu-cHan says:

absolutely too soon….

doesnt really matter for me coz i’m not gonna get it since i already have yuki miku and POed HMO….=D