Another Nendoroid Hatsune Miku? (Updated)

Miku HMO-Pawlab version

Miku HMO-Pawlab version

Well, this one has not been confirmed officially – we have a couple of unconfirmed stuff recently ^^. If 2chan netizen is to be believed, then GSC will release a new version of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku courtesy of HMO and Studio Pawlab. I bet this new Miku will be released as limited product – and possibly a bundled one. Let’s wait for further details from GSC. ^^

Update: Cute face plate photo after the break.

Update 2: Miku with megane (glasses) spotted. Photo after the break.

This version of Miku has a cute optional face plate as seen here:

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku (HMO version?) has another face plate

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku (HMO version?) has another face plate

Miku wears glasses spotted at the design/illustration!

Miku wears glasses spotted at the design/illustration!

Its availability and pricing should be available at Wonder Festival, which will start on July 25. Stay tuned. ^^

8 comments on “Another Nendoroid Hatsune Miku? (Updated)

1. Panzermaid says:

i hope, even if it's limited the price is cheap and not all people know..haha~… :Di love that cd covers, looks cute… X3

2. animaster says:

Hopefully the pricing is reasonable. ^^Well … actually I like everything on this Miku, except her EYES. Somehow it doesn't look … as cute as the other Miku. I still prefer Yukiwo Ageta's sculpting. ^^

3. Panzermaid says:

yeah~i hope, too… ^^hemmh~i see, and i think also her hair is too…too rigid..?? or maybe the origin is like that…?? hemmh~honestly i just know the origin, but know nothing about the sculptor… ^^'maybe you can tell me some of the name of nendoroid sculptor and it's product…because i still know nothing bout nendoroid, except to different it ftom the fake one… ^^''

4. animaster says:

Nendoroid sculptor … well, let me write a post covering that particular topic. ^^

5. Hakurei says:

cute face as always X)lets hope that paw lab would come up with a new and fresh expressions for Miku . . . .this would be a good reference 🙂http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgX46ZIxQFA&feat…remakehttp://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8957607i just can't stop jizzing my self from her 'kyun' face *bleeds to death….

6. animaster says:

Thanks for sharing the video. I hope GSC/Paw Lab will fix the first face plate and add a fresh, new face plate, and I'm sold. ^^

7. Wow, Miku looks so cute, I wish I could find a store to buy her in..

8. […] remembered back then, when these pics of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku (HMO/Pawlab Studio Edition) leaked just a few days prior to Summer WonFes 2010. Is this one a fan-made Nendoroid or merely a prototype […]