The arguably popular
creepy scary weird version of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku, also known as Nendoroid Miku Dayo, is getting a preview by Mikatan. Yep, it means that she will be available for pre-order shortly. Wew … ヽ(*ﾟдﾟ)ノ
What or who is Miku Dayo, do you ask? Well, here is a quick summary by Mikatan:
(1) Sega made the ‘Project mirai’ game, featuring Nendoroid Vocaloids!
(2) A life-size Nendoroid Miku costume was made to promote the game!
(3) Everyone felt the costume didn’t quite feel like the real Miku!
(4) The costume Miku became her own character, Miku Dayo!
(5) Miku Dayo is made into a Nendoroid, completing the cycle!
That’s right, Miku Dayo is actually a life-size costume based on Nendoroid Hatsune Miku, but the misdesigned face and chubby proportion makes it so weird that it doesn’t quite feel like Miku at all. And now GSC reproduced it in real Nendoroid form, for the better … or worse. ヽ(*ﾟдﾟ)ノ
Apparently, the chubby Miku will come with ball joints in her shoulders for a wider variety of arm poses compared to normal Nendoroid. She will also bring along some optional parts, which is unfortunately not revealed yet by Mikatan.
In any case, I think this Nendoroid is one of the worst Nendoroid I have ever seen, but that’s just my personal opinion.
What about you, Nendonesian? Are there any of you Miku fans thinking of getting this Nendoroid? XD
via Mikatan’s blog